Advice and Consulting
You can brainstorm with us for free.
Compliance Consulting for Community Banks
There’s never a charge to compare notes and share ideas.
We never charge a fee to discuss how your bank can achieve and maintain compliance. We’re also happy to pass along information we have found, such as research, published news and reports, etc.
We can help you talk through your situation, providing two or three alternatives for your financial institution. We also have an informal network of compliance examiners and attorneys we can all upon for suggestions. We aren’t interested in charging you to talk about your possible alternatives. We only bill you for time we spend actually working for you on a specific project – and only after you have agreed in advance to the fees and costs. If you’d like to talk things over without the pressure of a billing clock in the background, call us:
Sound good? Here’s the next steps:
- Call to discuss your needs and to obtain our Certificate of Non-Disclosure and Privacy Agreement.
- If we’re only spit-balling, than skip Step 3. We don’t charge for conferences or to share our experience.
- Review our Fee Proposal. If it is acceptable, go to next step. NOTE: depending upon the circumstances, not all information request may be necessary. The rule of thumb: if you’re paying us, we want as much information as possible. If we’re just talking, then less information may be forthcoming.
- Provide some information for our discussion session. Some, all or none of the below maybe appropriate.
- Summarize examination comments (positive and negative) along with examiner recommendations and send those to us. Include in your summary both the written comments as well as any oral communication that took place. NOTE: we may not need to see copies of the actual comments; we can always review with a GoToMeeting session.
- Gather up your current policy and procedures along with any documents you use to open accounts or perform the work. You can scan and email to our secure portal or fax them to us.
- Gather your current reports you are using now to manage compliance.
- Summarize your current monitoring efforts; provide copies of reports used.
- We’ll send you a checklist you can use to help us understand the specifics of how you operate this part of the bank and how you are managing the compliance piece.
- We’ll send you the “prelim” policy and procedure in a MS WORD format to review and revise.
- We’ll schedule a follow-up phone conference to review your changes
- We’ll send the revised Policy and Procedure
- You provide credit card for our billing. (Payment by ACH and/or check is also acceptable.)
Let's Get Started!
Contact us today and get a conversation started. Call 800-521-0236