- Copyright The Site and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to The Company or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by The Company or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only (If you are browsing this Site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by The Company, for example in certain password-restricted areas of the Site and in our Frequently Asked Questions). With the exception of the Sample Images, you may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the Site.
2.1 Pictures The Company has included Pictures on certain pages within the Site, to demonstrate the capability of the company’s creative or administrative procedures. You may download, reprint but not manipulate the Sample Images, but you may not crop or change the composition of the image, or use the image for commercial purposes.
- Trademarks You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
- Linking to this Site If you would like to link to the Site, you must follow The Company’s link guidelines. Unless specifically authorized by The Company, you may not connect “deep links” to the Site, i.e, create links to this site that bypass the home page or other parts of the Site. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page.
- Downloading Files The Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
- Software Any software available for download via the Site is the copyrighted work of The Company and/or its licensors. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with the software. Downloading, installing, and/or using any such software indicates your acceptance of the terms of the end user license agreement.
- Disclaimer of Warranties THE COMPANY MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED AND WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BUT SHALL, IN NO EVENT, EXCEED $100.00.
- Indemnification You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Company, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
- User Conduct You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
- Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy The Company or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, marketing strategies, new or improved products, technologies, services, processes, materials, or new product names. We have found this policy necessary in order to avoid misunderstandings should The Company’s business activities bear coincidental similarities with one or more of the thousands of unsolicited ideas offered to us. Please do not send your unsolicited ideas to The Company or anyone at The Company. If, in spite of our request that you not send us your ideas, you still send them, then regardless of what your posting, email, letter, or other transmission may say, (a) your idea will automatically become the property of The Company, without any compensation to you; (b) The Company will have no obligation to return your idea to you or respond to you in any way; (c) The Company will have no obligation to keep your idea confidential; and (d) The Company may use your idea for any purpose whatsoever, including giving your idea to others.
However, The Company does welcome feedback regarding many areas of The Company’s existing businesses that will help satisfy customer’s needs, and feedback can be provided through the many listed contact areas on the Site. Any feedback you provide shall be deemed a Submission under the terms in the User Supplied Information section above.
- User Supplied Information The Company does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you via the Site. You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site (each a “Submission” or collectively “Submissions) will be considered non confidential and non proprietary. For all Submissions, (1) you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity, and (2) you give The Company the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
- Password Security If you register to become a user of The Company’s Client Forum, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member identification and password information, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your member identification and password.
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. The Company therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. The Company does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent.
The Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Please note that The Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective January 2, 2019.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be charged to copy and send the information. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the webmaster at the company address shown in the “Contact Us” section of this web site.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.